Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Foreclosure Drive

An article on Boston.com, regarding the California real estate market, states:

A report last week by DataQuick Information Systems pointed to additional trouble. The real estate trend tracking service tallied a record 17,408 homes in the state falling to foreclosure in the second quarter.

While a fraction of California's 8.4 million residential properties, the foreclosures marked a jump of nearly 800 percent from a year earlier, propelled by markets awash in subprime loans.

You can read the entire article here. Another interesting article on Southland home sales can be found here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius. Pure genius.

Beach Cruiser said...

Foreclosure DR.? I'll be right over!! Take this house and shove it...I aint gonna be living here no more. The Banks are being BIATCHES raisin my interest rates on my Adjustable loan. OH I cant afford this stupid house no more. So take this house and shove it. I aint livin here no more. THANK YOU THANK YOU I'm Here all night and Saturday too!!
Try the buffet down at the homeless shelter..The soy meat is excellent.