If dogs could own homes, they would make much better homeowners than humans. I'm sure they would be more responsible with their money too, and there would be no housing bubble. Just think, if a dog could be president...
- You could trust their word because dogs are extremely loyal.
- Dogs are friendly and powerful negotiators with their puppy dog eyes.
- Dogs are excellent judges of character.
- Dogs like to lick people and wag their tails and make people happy.
- Dogs don't take crap off of bad guys.
- Who would you trust to have your back? Clinton? Obama? McCain? Or your dog?