Monday, October 29, 2007

Cheerleader Update


A public service announcement brought to you by I Can't Sell My House.

Someone in comments requested weekly updates on the Cheerleaders. Well, last night my wife was out the door on her way to work...she works nights as a nurse...and hadn't had her coffee yet, likes to cut time short, and wanted to stop by Starbucks on her way in. Add Cheerleaders and ghetto rap to the mix, and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster. THE CAR WAS BLOCKING THE DRIVEWAY AGAIN. The Cheerleaders stood and stared at my wife like, "Where are YOU going? We're not done yet." My wife sat in her car like a bull waiting to charge, and the Cheerleaders were waving the matador red at her. So what did my normally calm, pretty wife do? She charged. She plowed through the flower beds, make that weed patches, and around the blocked car, and peeled out of the alleyway. There was no way in hell Cheerleaders were going to keep her from Starbucks.

Howard and I just stood in awe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about some pictures of the cheerleaders, unless they are not hot.

Anonymous said...

Not hot.

Anonymous said...

the cheerleaders are simply reveling the the joys of renting

part of that is treating the whole area like a rock star trashing a hotel

you need to 'get with it' and drive thru the flowerbeds whether you need to or not. embrace bitter renterhood!

Anonymous said...

Go team go
Sis boom bah
We just rent here
Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

May I tell you that you have the most entertaining real estate blog on the Internet?