Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where Should I Put the Pool?

The $350,000 yard.

This is a typical size yard of a new home in California. About the same size of yard is on the other side of the house. If you don't like the great outdoors, then this is ideal. If you want a bigger lot you'll have to pay more of course, or look in some older neighborhoods.
So where should I put the pool? Just for fun, I think I should call a pool company for an estimate and get all bent out of shape when they say there is just no way.

4 comments:

Beach Cruiser said...

I'm laughing so much right now my belly hurts...omg...I'm going to do that for sure...who needs a yard? with the mortgage payments i cant afford a damn mexican to mow my lawn anyways.

Peahippo said...

It's amazing how thoroughly the public in those areas has been brainwashed into settling for tiny plots ... and then they try to expand the house upon it even more. Whatever happened to building codes and zoning that limited building footprints to a relatively small fraction of the lot area?

b4freedom said...

...too funny!

You should video tape and youtube it.

Unknown said...

I know where you can get the pool - Walmart! You know, you can blow it up (using your lungs) when you need it and deflate it and still have your "yard" when you aren't in the mood for a dip (of your big toe).

Thanks for the blog, first time I've been here, a funny place, I'll be back.