Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sheeple

The Year 2005
Got a real bargain on this here pen for me and the wife...and I can't wait to see how much it's worth in a couple years. With my ARM, my payments are very reasonable, and the banker told us that we can refinance in a few years when the loan resets. It's alright that the neighbors are right on top of us...our realtor told us that this is a really quiet neighborhood and that the sheeple are friendly.

Really? We took some equity out on our pen and made some repairs, put in a grassy patch, and bought a new SUV (sheep utility vehicle). Can't wait to refinance at a fixed rate.


The Year 2007
What do you mean I can't refinance with a fixed rate loan? Lies! All lies!
Now I'm stuck with these stinkin' neighbors right on top of me. More lies!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the blood-shot eyes in the last picture...and the grey hair. Can't stop laughing!

houseofpain said...

This is totally hillarious!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Mammoth said...

The narrator is in a Baaaaaad situation!

Anonymous said...

Best housing commentary ever! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

The Year 2008

Mutton, anyone?