Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Hawaii

Summerland Beach
Montecito, California

Here I am at it again dreaming about one of my favorite places. I have been doing some searching using Hawaii Life RE Services. They have a big map of all the Islands and Citys on the Islands. Its pretty neat to see the mansions. Hawaii Life RE Services gives me hope to some day move there but for now I am here on the mainland. I wonder if there are a huge amount of foreclosures there? If anybody knows let me know. Acording to the Zillow graph on the the Hawaii Life RE Services main page the housing has held up good. There is something about that place that amuses me. Maybe because its not in the media, but still USA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention of our site. But you actually found our development site. The live site is http://www.hawaiilife.com/.