Monday, February 18, 2008

Throw a Dart


Do you ever get the notion to just move somewhere else? I do and I have done my fair share of moving around the USA (read the blog entries from a year ago). The next time I do move, I will not be doing all of the work myself! That is a scene I do not wish to revisit. A residential mover is the only way to go.

I recommend hiring a relocation service that can also temporarily store your goods while you figure out if you're going to buy or rent a home. I also like to look into other areas to live just for the fun of it I use companies like this one to see what other cities are like.

Just throw a dart at the map and go, but be sure to blindfold yourself first. If you hit Iceland, USA, go for the best out of three, four, five, or whatever it takes. Or maybe you like cold climates and you hit Arizona, just keep throwing the dart! Seriously, don't do that.

Anyone have a good moving story? Feel free to share in the comments.

No comments: