Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Mr. and Mrs. Wife Beater


Call me crazy...but...


I think this developer is going to be hard pressed to find buyers who can afford $609,900 homes who want to have a trailer park behind them. I'm not knocking folks who live in trailer parks, but this particular one brings to mind a greasy, unshaven dude with a mullet, in a wife beater, and a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other screaming at his wife to, "Get in here and make me some bean dip," while she yells at jr. wife beater to quit throwing rocks at the neighbor's G-D dog.

These homes have 4 bed/3 bath; 2500 sq. ft.; fireplace; ceramic counters; front landscape; fenced backyard; 2 car garage.

Come to think of it, trailer park excluded, they'll have a hard time finding buyers at that price alone. Hardly a great deal for what is offered here in the central valley of California.



*"Get in here and make me some bean dip," courtesy of Phil Hendrie, of the Phil Hendrie Show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to see if I can get any info on the custom homes in Santee CA off of Pepper Drive that have the trailer park in the front. I believe you can still buy if you hurry.

bradinsb said...

Hey Anon,

If you find them, e-mail me and I'll do a post.

Brad

Anonymous said...

on the other hand, look at it this way: the wife beater trailer trash who got a toxic mortgage on the house who is about to be foreclosed upon will be conveniently located to the trailer he is about to move into!

Anonymous said...

Never mind Phil Hendrie and bean dip. Ever heard John of John & Ken on KFI afternoon drive-time when he goes off about "Trailer Trash"?