Monday, July 11, 2011

New recipes for pizza Wednesday

In our household while I was a kid growing up, we always had pizza Wednesdays. Now most of the time that meant ordering in pizza and scarfing it down before we all headed off to church for Sunday night services. Well, I thought it would be fun to continue doing that with my own family. But the thing is that I didn't want to just order it in. I always loved pizza and looked forward to the middle of the week. But I really want to give my kids some better pizza to look forward to.

I was looking online for some good pizza recipes and as I was doing that I saw the site DomainNames.com. After I read that some I decided to buy a domain on there and start a blog called Pizza Wednesdays with recipes that I come up with and fix.

I told my husband and he thought that it sounded like a great idea. Now if I can just find enough other things to fill in the rest of the week between Wednesdays.

2 comments:

cheap homes for sale said...

I would love to make comments and suggestion on your blog. I can’t wait to read interesting and informative articles from your site. Hopefully people that have interest on mortgage will converge and share ideas on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I found this website while I was looking for web sites related to Sell your house fast in the UK. I wanted to tell you that I also own a property sale company and it's nice dropping by your blog site.