Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chicago

On a recent trip to Chicago I stopped by the Suites Collection. What is the Suites Collection? I myself had no idea so I started asking around.Here is what I found out.They own and operates several boutique serviced office or managed office suite locations in the city of Chicago. With today's new free lance economy, shared office space such as the properties operated by the Suites Collection provide free lancers, artists, consultants, designers and marketers the flexible space they need to get their business off and running.Sounds like a nice place to me. The Suites Collection properties are located in River North and the Loop in the city of Chicago. The Suites Collection also offers virtual offices and conference room rentals. So if your looking for serviced offices Chicago this might be just perfect. Or if your looking for serviced office spaces Chicago it would be worth checking out.

1 comment:

Real Estate Park City Utah said...

I have always loved Chicago. I love that the Suites Collection offers virtual offices and conference room rentals. A very good prospect for organizations who are planning to transfer to the Windy City. :)