Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey Roomie Where Should I Park My New Boat




Perhaps you are thinking about getting a roommate, or looking for a room for rent. Unless you want to end up with a roomie like this guy, then might I suggest a roommate matching service? Allow me to explain. I am a quiet, laid back person. I prefer turning in early and waking up early. I like to quietly eat my bowl of cereal before taking on the demands of the day. I hate cigarette smoke.

Sooo...for me to live with a smoker, party animal, night owl, or loud mouth could be a recipe for disaster. A roommate matching service such as this one lays everything out on the line. Even down to orientation (gay, straight, etc.), which at the end of the day we all have our opinions.

A roommate matching service is an excellent way to weed a lot of people out that just would not be good matches. We all lead busy lives, and it is nice to have services like this that take a lot of the guess work out of difficult choices.

No comments: