Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Goin' to Carolina



In my mind I am going on a vacation. A place where the pace is slower, the sky is bluer, and the beach and ocean calm me. A place like South Carolina. I have always wanted to visit the Atlantic coast. I've always been on the Pacific coast, and even lived on a boat for 14 years.

Lately, my wife and I have been realizing if we don't plan something, it will never happen. We've been wanting to check out Myrtle Beach, SC,but we could not find a nice Myrtle Beach Resort but after some searching we have found a site for Myrtle Beach Resorts to help us plan where to stay with links for things to do while there. Sailing will definitely be on the agenda!

The Myrtle Beach Hotels listed offer different things for different people, whether you are laid back like us, or like to be on the go. We're looking forward to the next adventure. That's what life is all about!

In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina Can't you see the sunshine Can't you just feel the moonshine Ain't it just like a friend of mine To hit me from behind Yes I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind -James Taylor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try Nag's Head NC too...very nice area...you can check out Jamestown not too far away too...outer banks in that area too, this is NC not SC...Charleston SC is beautiful...I lived back there for 6 years, prior to that I was living in Presidio Heights in SF, quite a change but a good experience...I hope Howard is ok, haven't heard from him in a while

bradinsb said...

Thanks for the information.
Howard is doing ok he had ear surgery again. I will have a talk with him and try to get him to update his blog.
http://www.howardthedogblog.blogspot.com/