Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation



I have been getting antsy for a trip somewhere, and some of you know that I like love to go to Lake Havasu City. Like anywhere I go, I like to check out the local market for houses and
Real Estate Owned Foreclosures. It never gets old for me and since I am a cheapskate I like to look for the Free REO foreclosures list. I can look at houses all day long, even if they are dumpy homes. It's like a challenge for me to use the Free Foreclosures and map out where the houses are, and off I go having no idea where I may end up. I think that might be why I like to do this.

The site offers everything for free. No trial period...just a free service for anyone to use. Its pretty simple to use, and all you do is go to the main page and click on the state and find the city. It's that simple!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does Howard go along when you do this? what does he think of this?

bradinsb said...

Howard is always up for a car ride as long as we stop along the way so he can get out and stretch his legs.
He loves car rides