Friday, March 16, 2007

I Can't Sell My House Special

Picture taken March 16, 2007
Why do people leave their Christmas lights and decorations up three months beyond the season? It takes more effort to put the stuff up than it does to rip it down, which these people need to do for poor Santa.

I guess I don't understand why people choose to live like pigs. One can only imagine what the inside looks like. Why not take pride in your home? It only hurts the value of your home and your neighbors' homes to leave this junk up year 'round. There is a house in another neighborhood where they celebrate Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, Fall, and Halloween all at once. I'll have to get a picture of that one too.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see this year after year in my town also.

Anonymous said...

This really chaps my hide. If you care enough to put the crap up, then care enough to take it down. Sons of biscuit eaters!

Anonymous said...

Americans ARE pigs. That's why the whole world hates us. 3 of my immediate neighbors still have christmas stuff up. They do not even notice it anymore. As a social experiment, try telling them you don't like what they are doing with thier yards and you will get a self-righteous earful.

Anonymous said...

Poor Santa looks like he's hanging from the gallows.