Friday, May 28, 2010

Moving into a new home



This is a guest post by Angela Walker.

We just bought a new home on the other side of town and I am so excited to get moving! I started packing up boxes last week and we have so much stuff. I did some shopping around for internet and tv and made a call to get it hooked up at our new house. I am really happy that I got a better deal than we had before. I got the electric and gas ready to be set up too.

On moving day we started right away. We moved everything we could in one day. It made for a really long day but all that is left at the old house is the beds and essentials. We will be sleeping at our old house for the last time tonight. It is crazy thinking we will never stay there again. I am so ready to start the new adventures in our new home.

1 comment:

furniture removals said...

Intriguing stuff you write about. Thinking of publishing any new feeds to your blog ?