Saturday, March 21, 2009

Madder than a Hornet!



Our sales tax is going up in the beautiful, but poorly run by a bunch of darn liberals, State of California. Here is what I am doing about it - I am now making as many online purchases as possible and it will depend upon where the location of the business is as to whether or not I will have to pay the sales tax. I found a new source online that you can shop for some good deals on anything from appliances to food processors.

Not only is the sales tax a reason to shop online, but some of the help at stores is just so bad. They really do not have the knowledge about any of the products, or even care if you buy from them. When I needed a new oven range I shopped at one of the big box stores, and the person had very little knowledge about what I was interested in.

So even if its only dinnerware you want there are ways to buy the product online, and you can do some reading on what other consumers have to say about the what you are looking to buy.

Besides, Howard needs some lovin' from the UPS man.

No comments: