Thursday, September 4, 2008

God Blessed Texas

So here I go again with my favorite pastime of searching for real estate. I found some real estate in Austin that was interesting to me. I have never known too much about this place so it was fun to search for houses and Austin Foreclosures.

The market there isn't in as bad of shape as Arizona or California. Don't get me wrong, I was able to find quite a few Austin Foreclosures. I think the reason that that market has held up better than the the West is it did not run up as high or as fast. As the old saying goes..."the faster it runs up the faster it runs down," or something like that. Just go with it...and quit laughing!

If you're considering that area, or you are like me and enjoy searching random areas, be sure to check at some real estate in Austin. Let me know what you think about the area.

No comments: