Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aloha


Real Estate news for Hawaii is pretty good. All across the USA we hear how much house prices have come down, and Hawaii is one of the few that has not lost as much as warm weather states like AZ, CA, NV, or FL. Its still way too expensive for me to consider moving there, although I did come across a condo a during a Hawaii Real Estate search a few months ago for around $200,000. Not too bad for a condo there, but it could have been a Dan K. special, which is hard to know without actually living there and knowing the areas.

I love the climate there. The temps are mostly between 65-70 at night and 80-85 during the day. Since I do not know anyone who lives there, I look for a good source for Real Estate in Hawaii and I found this one. If I could afford to move there I would do it in a minute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reads like a paid advertising blog post. If you really want to see the best web site for Hawaii real estate, check out http://www.oahure.com/ This site has so much information the owner was fined for giving away too much info for free.

bradinsb said...

Your comment reads like one too. What a coincidence!

bradinsb said...

And another thing! Who is going to be fined for giving too much information? It is just real estate...not exactly the FBI.

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way with the comment, I enjoy your blog. It was just an observation and I'm not connected to the site I mentioned in any way. It really is the best Oahu RE site in the opinion of many people here.

I was serious about the guy being fined by the Honolulu Board of Realtors for giving out too much information. The news article about it is here .

bradinsb said...

Thanks for stopping by again. I'll have to check out the article, but seriously, realtors can be the biggest crybabies when it comes to competition.

Anonymous said...

I used to live on the Big Island. If you can find a job, it's a great place to live. Rents were actually pretty reasonable away from the beach.

Anonymous said...

The Hawaii Real Estate market has always intrigued me. I have done research into the market in Hawaii and it appears a fair segment of the market is made up of international buyers. Does anyone know how many real estate buyers are from the US and Canada?

Thanks Jonathan

bradinsb said...

Thanks Jonathan
I saw your website and its very nice I added it to my links