Wednesday, February 16, 2011

San Diego

California takes its fair share of bad news. Like anywhere there are nice cities and not so nice cities. San Diego would fall in the nice city category. Its a fairly large city if your into that but at the same time there are some areas that are isolated from all of the hustle and bustle. If your interested in San Diego I found a website that has lots of San Diego information including the Real Estate news.
Way way back when I lived on a boat I met a guy who had sailed up to Santa Barbara from San Diego and he told me it took him 3 days and he loved the boat life. He had a dog that would actually dive about 3 feet deep to retrieve what ever he would throw in the water. I was amazed how much that dog loved to dive. He asked about the Real Estate market in Santa Barbara and at that time it was soft but if he had bought a house then even after all of the crashing of houses he still would be ahead about $400,000. Not to bad but I think he loved the boat life to much and most likely would of gone nuts living on land.

No comments: