Friday, November 12, 2010

A few changes around the house

Guest post written by Amelia Bronson

I've been putting off a lot of home repairs and projects for the longest time, but I'm taking a staycation, you know where you take vacation days from work but just spend them at home instead of going off somewhere, and using all this time that I have to make those repairs and stuff.

First up is getting some new siding put up. I'm getting home pro improvement to come out and do it for me because I liked the price quote that they gave me and they had a color that I liked, this muted gray that looks pretty modern.

I'm also sprucing up my bedroom a bit because it's my sanctuary. I'm so tired of my old headboard so I'm actually working on a new one. I have some cotton batting and my sewing machine ready. I think that IÕm going to use this neat looking gingham print fabric that I have to cover the headboard with and it will really set off the dark red that I have the walls painted.

4 comments:

Sell my house Dallas said...

Great idea! Changes are part of our life & it keeps us updated with the latest fashion.

Carpet Cleaning said...

Home renovation is a good way to make your home more comfortable.

Retirement Homes Toronto said...

Great Idea.I like the content of this blog.Changes is must when we renovate our home.

chandler property management said...

I would like to go through your website. Home improvement is not an easy task, we need professional help at each step.