Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some ways to make extra cash.



Perhaps you are thinking about getting a roommate, or looking for a room for rent because times are tough and you have to make that boat payment,or you could use some extra cash. Unless you want to end up with a roomie that is not the best, then might I suggest a roommate matching service? Allow me to explain. I am a quiet, laid back person. I prefer turning in early and waking up early. I like to quietly eat my bowl of cereal before taking on the demands of the day. I hate cigarette smoke.

Sooo...for me to live with a smoker, party animal, night owl, or loud mouth could be a recipe for disaster. A roommate search such as this makes it a bit more simple to find a roommate.

A roommate matching service is an excellent way to weed a lot of people out that just would not be good matches. We all lead busy lives, and it is nice to have services like this that take a lot of the guess work out of difficult choices.

No comments: