Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dallas Real Estate



I love to follow real estate all over the country, and it seems that one part of the country where the housing seems to be not so bad is Texas. I have even heard recently of a few large companies that are moving to Texas. Housing seems to be fairly reasonable when looking at Dallas homes for sale.

I could spend all day looking at Dallas homes not that I do though.

Texas has always appealed to some part of me. Perhaps it is the wide openness of the state, and the welcoming people who live there. Anytime I have been in Texas, the people are very down-to-earth and friendly. I don't think I could convince Howard and Julie to move there, as they like living near the coast and mountains and the mild California weather (so do I), and they both swear they are never moving again, but I'll keep my eye on some Dallas homes for sale just for the fun of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard the women are cute, and make good wives, better than the Calif. ones...not sure if female pooches are better there, but I guess after his "procedure", Howard's not lookin' too much at the ladies anymore

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information.moving texasIt is extremely helpful for me .

house removals in London said...

Useful and informing to know. If it wasn't for this post I would have never guessed. Thank you for the effort in putting everything so neetly.