Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Foreclosures

Nice Huh?

I spend a lot of time looking for houses online. Probably too much time. Some people are online gamers. I am an online real estate junkie. Pick any town, and I'll look it up and be able to tell you about the real estate market in a nutshell. I have my favorites, like Lake Havasu, Santa Barbara, Monterey, Pismo, but sometimes it is nice to check out middle of nowhere locations and see how they are doing.

One site that is helpful is this site with Free Foreclosures.This service is free and one of the better ones I have found. It's very easy to use, and get Free REO foreclosures in the city of your choice. Every state is on the map, and there are more cities to choose from than you likely have the time for. Not everybody is Real Estate smart and there was a day when I did not know what REO foreclosure meant. So for the newbies it means Real Estate Owned Foreclosures

Its simple to use all you do is click on any state then you will see the cities from that state. Its fun to do just for pure entertainment. They now have pictures of the foreclosures with addresses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I live in hastings, MN in a 3bd 2bth townhome, end unit. I am upside down 30 grand and want to move. I can afford to pay my mtg but can't afford the pay off.

have you heard of any banks willing to swap a toxic mtg they have for mine? I just need to upsize to a bigger house. I am willing to take the 230 grand mtg off their hands if they inturn swap for my 160 grand mtg.

Anonymous said...

HI:

My dad is needing to sell his home, for financial reasons, as I am sure a lot of people are. Any suggestions on getting rid of it quickly? Here is his listing: http://kerryeaton.homesandland.com/Listing.cfm?MagId=ANY&ListingId=14453005

Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Cheers!
My webpage - Ipu.At