Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holiday Road


There are days


Where I dream


That I am anywhere but here.

My brother-in-law is a plumbing contractor who has been doing some work on foreclosures. I've been helping him out, and let me tell you, I have never worked so hard. People are pigs with too much junk. It is foolishness.

How did I cope? I dreamed about going to places like Amathus beach apartments. I don't think it can get much better than the good old USA, but it would be interesting to take an exotic vacation, or "holiday," as they say in Europe to see how the rest of the world vacations. Believe me, our most exotic vacation has been very similar to Chevy Chase's in National Lampoon's Vacation.

If I ever get up the patience to travel abroad, I would love to take a beach "holiday" in Cyprus, and stay at Family friendly villas in Limassol or rent a holiday home in Limassol

No comments: